Collaboration by the Community?

Developer
Aug 9, 2007 at 7:49 PM
Is this project open for collaboration?
Coordinator
Aug 10, 2007 at 4:10 PM
Yes, if you would like to contribute just let me know and I can add you to the list.
Mar 17, 2009 at 3:43 PM
I would like to contribute. I have a few ideas to improve the usability of the CodeSnippet plugin and I would be very pleased to help you.
When is the v2 source code going to be released?
Coordinator
Mar 17, 2009 at 4:57 PM
Edited Mar 18, 2009 at 5:52 AM
Just checked in the code and did a release. I fixed your issue with the styles not being used. I caught it during Code Analysis. I was not referencing a parameter that I had added as part of the refactoring to isolate the styles. Thanks for the catch. You can send me an e-mail so we can discuss contribution.
Jun 8, 2009 at 11:19 PM

I have a small patch I'd like to submit for your consideration.  How would you like me to get it to you?

Coordinator
Jun 9, 2009 at 12:53 AM

Thank you for taking the time to contribute. I have been swamped with work. I do have a version that is in flux right now. So, the best way would be to create a patch and upload it. I will review the changes and apply them to my current version with all the other changes I am making. Please let me know if you have problems by simply replying to this thread. Thank you.